I strive to provide a personalized, positive experience to all clients. When you book your appointment, the time is reserved exclusively for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, I ask that all clients Cancel or Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance so that I may have the opportunity to reschedule another client.
Sculpted by Victoria prides itself on high quality service, which includes on-time appointments and providing efficient, one-on one sessions and sanitation after EVERY client leaves the room. Timing is everything; you don’t want to infringe upon another client's appointment time.
• Late Arrivals- I understand that local and freeway traffic can get busy, the parking lot can get hectic, and life can happen. However, please know that if you arrive more than 10 minutes late to please contact me, directly. I will do my best to accommodate your appointment. However, you may be asked to reschedule and charged a fee of $50 if there is not enough time.
• Cancellations & Reschedules that occur on the day of your appointment (or less than 24 hours to your appointment) will be charged a fee of 50% of the service(s) scheduled.
• Clients that fail to show or miss the appointment will be charged a “No Show” fee, which is 100% of the original cost of the scheduled service(s).
• Cancellation and “No Show” fees will be charged to the credit card on file. Once this charge is completed, you may then schedule a new appointment at Sculpted by Victoria. If the card declines, a hold will be put on your profile in our system.
• In the rare circumstance that clients have a history with 2 “no shows” or excessive reoccurring rescheduling cancellations, they will no longer be able to book appointments at Sculpted by Victoria.
• ALL FEES must be paid before booking a new appointment.
By having a card on file and reading and understanding the policy, you are giving Sculpted by Victoria permission to charge your card in the event of a late, cancellation, and/or a no-show.
Thank you for your understanding. I appreciate your business and time and trust you respect mines.